We’re looking for a talented and experienced director to lead our team in Romania. As a director, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of our organization and contribute to our success.
The company is looking for specialists in its field (Pipefitters, steel fitters, welders) and expects your knowledge and experience to find and select them.
Nature of work:
– Management and development of the new subsidiary company in Romania, Constanta.
– Search / selection of specialists, testing and evaluation of their skills.
– Payrolls evaluation, monitoring and management.
– Management of accounting issues.
– Monitoring of financial flows.
– Office budget planning and control.
– Close cooperation with the main Lithuanian office.
– Delegation of tasks to personnel members.
– Supervision of the company’s daily activities, improvement and optimization of processes, ensuring proper implementation, responsibility for results.
– Completing and submitting reports to shareholders.
Requirements for the employee:
– Higher engineering education.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve conflict situations.
– Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken, Russian – verbally.
– Management experience of at least 3 years.
– Experience in shipbuilding and repair projects, in the field of pipelines.
– Reading of ship piping drawings and isometric pipe drawings.
– Knowledge of welding quality.
– Computer literacy (MS office).
The company offers:
– The opportunity to constantly improve and acquire a higher qualification.
– Work in a team of creative and professional colleagues.
– Social guarantees.
– Incentive system and solid bonuses for measurable work results.
– From 1800 € Net/month.
If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to join a team that’s dedicated to excellence, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more details +370 (655) 92923
Note: We welcome applicants living in Romania or those with a strong connection to the region.