We manufacture components that are used in various industrial buildings, ships, and other areas for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Heavy ducts, thin-plate ducts, and other components.
- Our products can be used in a wide variety of industry objects;
- Spacious storage facilities allow us to fulfill even extremely large orders;
- A total production area of 1,500 square meters;
- A separate area for working with stainless steel products;
- The factory is located in Klaipėda, Lithuania. Klaipėda has a port that operates all year round, enabling us to ensure smooth logistical plans, by both land and sea;
- Our products are exported to Scandinavian and other European countries and meet the highest standards of quality;
- Manufacturing processes are certified and fulfill the quality requirements according to ISO 3834-2, ISO 1090-1 EXC2;
- Modern steel processing and welding equipment, pipe-bending machines, 6.4T lifting cranes are dedicated for manufacturing implementation;
- Application of surface treatment for products is applied – galvanization or painting;
- A professional team of specialists is ready to use their experience and knowledge.
AVS takes care of the entire manufacturing process, which includes:
- In-depth analysis of drawings and plans;
- The preparation and development of a quality control plan;
- Order and supply of materials;
- PowerBI based project progress reports;
- Quality inspections and final documentation for products;
- Transportation to any country in the world.